Rubber Land Pattaya
- Activity Information
- Reviews (1)
- Discover the wonderland of Rubber, the first rubbery interactive entertainment and only rubber museum in Asia!
- Meet endless imagination, creativity and learn about rubber the Thailand’s key economic crop “National Pride” that reflects on Thai culture, wisdom and the way of life.
- Learn and explore more rubber plantation and utilization. There are 4 well decorative rubber zones in Rubber Land Pattaya; The Plantation, Rubber in Life, Rubber Fantasy, and Healthy Living Boutique.
- Enjoy an indoor rubbery playground and invention.
- 1 day admission ticket for Rabber Land Pattaya
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: Children between 91cm-135cm in height
- Children shorter than 90cm and seniors aged 60+ can enter for free
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or an electronic voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- 11:00am-6:00pm, daily
- Last admission time: 5:00pm
- Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made
- 42 Moo 9, Sukhumvit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150 Thailand
How To Get There:
- Motorway routh no. 7 (BKK-Cholburi), ahead to Sukhumvit road, notice Pattaya soi 63, U-turn then arrive Rubber Land Pattaya.